•• STRICTLY NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES ••
CNC Turner (Programmer/Setter/Operator)
We are looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join our long established, family run precision engineering company. Based in High Wycombe, we specialise in the motorsport industry.
The ideal candidate will :
• Be capable of programming, setting and operating our Fanuc controlled CNC lathes.
• Have a solid engineering background using CNC lathes.
• Be able to work independently to tight tolerances.
• Ideally have experience of CMM measuring equipment (though training can be given).
• Be able to write/edit programs in G & M codes.
• Be able to follow our ISO 9001:2015 quality standards (training will be given).
• Be able to provide references.
This position is for a 40 hour week (paid weekly) with the possibility of overtime during busy periods. Salary will be based on experience. There will be a probationary period.
This full-time position is immediately available and
please only apply if you are able to work in the UK legally.
For full details please call 01494 445178